First Post!

October 15, 2015 Lauren 0 Comments

Hey there, my name is Lauren and I'm currently a university student studying Fashion Design. For a long time, I've been motivated to create a blog filled with inspirational posts about fashion and art but after many, many failed, half-hearted and cringe-worthy attempts, I decided to do it properly this time!

So, this blog is called L&ve Fashion which stands for Live and Love Fashion. Kinda cheesy?? Well.. since I'm passionate about fashion, I thought it was fitting! I'll mainly be posting about fashion (surprised?) beauty, art and photography and anything else that interests me. I'll try to post once a week but... we'll see how that goes :) 

I also have a blog on tumblr: http://l-vefashion.tumblr.com so be sure to check that out!

LVF x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: